- Your eyes will be opened. (The so-called WOKE lie, that says we will open your eyes to the truth. You can change your gender to be who you think you are. The state owns your children. Killing a baby in the womb is a woman’s right. If you have a different skin color, you are automatically a victim and entitled).
- You will be like God. (The lie that says you don’t need God, you have authority to do what you want and get away with it. You can make your own laws or have none. You can commit robbery and other crimes without consequences. You can force society to obey you. You are a god).
- You will know what is good and evil. (The lie that says that you alone know what is good and evil. You can justify what you want because you alone are good and those who don’t agree with you are evil).
- The first level of deception is trickery. That is what we have highlighted in this teaching so far.
- A second level of deception is enticing. “. . .each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed” Jas. 1:14. Temptation is most effective when we have evil desires in our hearts. That is what demons go after. Then they entice us and drag us into sin. If we walk in the Spirit we don’t fulfill the lusts of the flesh but if we walk after the flesh, the demons will entice us with temptations to draw us away from Christ.
- A third level of deception is a driving or compelling power that demons eventually have over those who agree with their deceptions. “Many times it had seized him, and though he was chained hand and foot and kept under guard, he had broken his chains and had been driven by the demon into solitary places” Lk. 8:29. This man was demon possessed. He was forced by demon powers (like a drug addict) and he could not stop what he was doing.
We pray our monthly teaching
devotional empowers & inspires you
to live a supernatural Christian life.
Blessed by the ministry?
DR. PETER WYNS
Founder & President
Christian for Messiah Ministries
Pastor at Antioch International Church
Instructions in Righteousness is produced by “Christians for Messiah Ministries” (CFM). Dr. Peter Wyns is the President of CFM and the Head Pastor of Antioch International Church. He has served as a pastor for 54 years and ministered in more than 45 nations.